Affilates Organizations of ITEEA
There are many great organizations in our our nationand beyond. Be sure to check out what our colleagues across the country are doing by using the links below. If you have any links you would like considered for inclusion or any new addresses for the sites below, please send them to the TEEAP Webmaster for review.
- Alaska Career and Technology Education Association
- Arizona Technology and Industrial Education Association
- California Industrial Technology Education Association
- Colorado Technology Education Association
- Connecticut Technology & Engineering Education Association
- Delaware STEM Council
- Georgia Engineering and Technology Education Association
- Technology Education Association of Illinois
- Engineering/Technology Educators of Indiana
- Kentucky Association for Career & Technical Education
- Technology & Engineering Educators Association of Maine
- Massachusetts Tech. Ed./Engineering Collaborative
- Michigan Technology and Engineering Educators Association
- Minnesota Technology Education Association
- Technology Education Association of Missouri
- Nebraska Industrial Technology Education Association
- New England Association of Technology Teachers
- New Hampshire Technology Education Association
- New Jersey Technology Education Association
- New York State Technology & Engineering Education Association
- North Dakota Technology & Engineering Education Association
- Ohio Technology and Engineering Educators Association
- Oklahoma Science Technology Engineering & Math Association
- Technology Teachers of Oregon
- South Carolina Technology Education Association
- South Dakota Technology Education Association
- Technology Engineering Education Association of Tennessee
- Utah Trade and Technical Education
- Virginia Technology Education and Engineering Educators Assoc
- Wisconsin Technology Education Association
- Technology Education Federation of Australia
- Technology Educators Association of Manitoba Inc.
- Ontario Council for Technology Education
Pennsylvania is a member state of the ITEEA's EbD Network. Schools across PA have free access to Engineering byDesign™ products. If you are interested in accessing it please contact Curtis Funkhouser, Curriculum & Instruction Consultant for STEM at the Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 for details on how to access the materials!
We are delighted to invite you to the 2017 TEEAP STEM Conference. Please consider being a part of this outstanding event as a presenter, exhibitor, or just take part by attending — be a part of the STEM movement! You can visit our Conference page by clicking HERE to learn a little about the conference and some ways to get involved in our 2017 conference!
The ITEEA's 80th Annual Conference will be held In Atlanta, Georgia! This year's theme will be "Building Bridges Within The STEM Community and Beyond." Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) is very much a “buzzword” on today’s educational landscape. Every teacher, school, district, and state has its own version of what STEM means as well as how to help students engage in experiences that will prepare them for the 21st Century. Technology and Engineering is the foundation for making these experiences meaningful through integrative STEM education. Building bridges helps everyone to understand the important role technology and engineering contributes to STEM education.
This conference is an opportunity to recognize and honor the accomplishments of our colleagues and best-practice programs. Additionally, it provides professional development and networking opportunities, as well as opportunity to renew old friendships and create new friendships. For more information, click here.