National & International Organizations
Our national and international community has a large number of organization which directly relate to technology and/or engineering education. Take some time to visit the websites below to see what our friends and colleagues around the world have to offer. If you would like to suggest any additional national or international websites for addition to this list you may forward them to the TEEAP Webmaster for review.
- AAAS Project 2061
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- British Columbia Ministry of Education
- Council on Technology Teacher Education
- Council for Supervisors
- Einstein Project
- Electronic Industries Foundation
- Engineer Your Life!
- Engineering Council
- Epsilon Pi Tau (EPT)
- Future Scientists and Engineers of America (FSEA)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- International Technology Education Association
- KISS Institute for Practical Robotics (KIPR)
- National Academy of Engineering
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- National Assoc. of Industrial and Technical Teacher Educators
- National Institute for Science Education
- National Science Foundation
- New England Association of Technology Teachers
- Ontario Council for Technology Education
- Project Kaleidoscope
- Society for Engineering Education
- Technology Education Federation of Australia
- Technology Educators Association of Manitoba Inc.
- Technology Education for Children Council
- Technology Education Collegiate Association
- Technology for All Americans Project
- Technology Student Association (TSA)
- Triangle Coalition for Science & Technology Education
- U.S. Occupational Health and Safety Administration
Pennsylvania is a member state of the ITEEA's EbD Network. Schools across PA have free access to Engineering byDesign™ products. If you are interested in accessing it please contact Curtis Funkhouser, Curriculum & Instruction Consultant for STEM at the Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 for details on how to access the materials!
We are delighted to invite you to the 2017 TEEAP STEM Conference. Please consider being a part of this outstanding event as a presenter, exhibitor, or just take part by attending — be a part of the STEM movement! You can visit our Conference page by clicking HERE to learn a little about the conference and some ways to get involved in our 2017 conference!
The ITEEA's 80th Annual Conference will be held In Atlanta, Georgia! This year's theme will be "Building Bridges Within The STEM Community and Beyond." Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) is very much a “buzzword” on today’s educational landscape. Every teacher, school, district, and state has its own version of what STEM means as well as how to help students engage in experiences that will prepare them for the 21st Century. Technology and Engineering is the foundation for making these experiences meaningful through integrative STEM education. Building bridges helps everyone to understand the important role technology and engineering contributes to STEM education.
This conference is an opportunity to recognize and honor the accomplishments of our colleagues and best-practice programs. Additionally, it provides professional development and networking opportunities, as well as opportunity to renew old friendships and create new friendships. For more information, click here.