Miscellaneous Online Resources
There are some resources out there that defy categorization! Here are those resources, from some just plain great websites for general information to some very topic specific websites! Submit any links of interest to the TEEAP Webmaster!
Check These Out!
- AAA Math Measurement Resource Website
- About.com Inventors & Inventions Website
- Airplane Design Workshop
- Backyard Spaces
- Bridge Building - Art & Science
- Building Homes of Our Own
- CNET Help.com
- Cornell Math & Science Gateway
- Education Resources in Technology Education
- Elementary School Technology Education
- Emerging Construction Technologies
- Ecology,Culture, and the Impact of Technology
- Exploratory Museum
- FIRST Robotics Competition
- Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Funbrain - "Measure It"
- Gallery of Obscure Patents
- Graphic Comm Central
- Greatest Engineering Achievements of the 20th Century
- History Alive!
- How Everyday Things Are Made
- How Stuff Works
- Ian Berkley's D&T Technology Resource Page
- Institute for Practical Robotics
- Integration of Literacy and Technology
- Intelligent Micromachine Initiative
- Internet World Exposition 1996
- Invention Dimension
- Joe Scarcella's Home Page
- Lemelson Center for Invention
- Lemelson-MIT Invention Dimension
- Manufacturing is Cool
- Michael Scott
- Miscellaneous Science and Technology
- Museum of Science, Boston
- NASA Glenn Research Center Propulsion Index
- NASA Robotics Education
- NASA's Robotics Alliance Project
- NASAsolutions: Benefits of the Space Program
- National Air & Space Museum
- National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Printable Paper Rules
- ROBIX Robot Arm
- The ROBOT STORE
- The Ruler Game
- Science Toy Maker
- Steve Mikulski's Technology Education Lab
- Technology - Measurement Lesson Plans
- Tech Museum of Innovation
- Technology of the Past
- Toothpick (and Other) Bridges
- Trellis Craft
Pennsylvania is a member state of the ITEEA's EbD Network. Schools across PA have free access to Engineering byDesign™ products. If you are interested in accessing it please contact Curtis Funkhouser, Curriculum & Instruction Consultant for STEM at the Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 for details on how to access the materials!
We are delighted to invite you to the 2017 TEEAP STEM Conference. Please consider being a part of this outstanding event as a presenter, exhibitor, or just take part by attending — be a part of the STEM movement! You can visit our Conference page by clicking HERE to learn a little about the conference and some ways to get involved in our 2017 conference!
The ITEEA's 80th Annual Conference will be held In Atlanta, Georgia! This year's theme will be "Building Bridges Within The STEM Community and Beyond." Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) is very much a “buzzword” on today’s educational landscape. Every teacher, school, district, and state has its own version of what STEM means as well as how to help students engage in experiences that will prepare them for the 21st Century. Technology and Engineering is the foundation for making these experiences meaningful through integrative STEM education. Building bridges helps everyone to understand the important role technology and engineering contributes to STEM education.
This conference is an opportunity to recognize and honor the accomplishments of our colleagues and best-practice programs. Additionally, it provides professional development and networking opportunities, as well as opportunity to renew old friendships and create new friendships. For more information, click here.